In addition to written reviews, star ratings are a quick way for guests to give you feedback. They’ll rate their stays in the following categories—so bear these in mind when preparing for your next guest:
- Overall experience. How was it?
- Cleanliness. Did the place meet our standards?
- Accuracy. Was it accurately represented with up-to-date photos and info?
- Check-in. Should be easy.
- Communication. Did the Host respond to messages promptly?
- Location. Was the guest made aware of safety, transportation, points of interest and special considerations like noise or other situations that might affect their stay?
- Value. Was it worth the price?
- Amenities. Was everything promised in the listing available and in good, working condition?
Learn how we strive to make reviews and ratings more fair and accurate.
Where guests can find your listing’s rating
Once at least 3 guests rate your listing, an aggregate of their primary scores is shown near the title in search results and on the listing itself. Aggregate scores by category can be found alongside the reviews. Preview your listing to check things out.
Learn about your ratings and how to improve
As a Host, you can find out how often you get 5 stars and how you compare to others, along with insights to boost your efforts: While in Hosting mode, go to Performance > Reviews. If you're using professional hosting tools, go to Performance > Quality.
For more ways to amp up your place:
- TamuUlasan untuk penginapanKomunitas ini mengandalkan ulasan yang jujur dan transparan. Tuan rumah dan tamu menuliskan ulasan setelah masa inap berakhir.
- Cara kerja ulasanUlasan merupakan cara yang sangat baik bagi Tuan Rumah dan tamu untuk saling memberikan umpan balik. Di sini kami memiliki info tentang baga…
- TamuKebijakan Ulasan AirbnbKebijakan kami membantu memastikan ulasan yang bermanfaat, informatif, dan akurat untuk tamu dan tuan rumah.