This 1910 carriage house is a detached 850 sq. ft home in the beautiful back garden of owner's property. It is located in the Historic Old Town neighborhood of Sausalito (a seaside town with breathtaking views of San Francisco Bay and the city).
Below are features of this beautiful property. Please contact us if you have additional questions about the property or booking dates:
• Arrive to a welcome tray with a seasonal, organic treat from Owner's favorite local coffee shop to help you settle into the moment.
• Be inspired by the home's wonderful character throughout interior - fresh and airy painted all white interior and lovely hardwood floors, bead board ceilings and trim, shingle exterior. Renovated kitchen with granite countertops, appliances, and tile flooring. Victorian-style pedestal sink in bathroom with shower. Bedroom upstairs is on its own floor with high ceilings and lovely hardwood floors reminiscent of boat deck flooring. Great place for watching the sunrise. Partial view of san francisco bay from front porch, as well as your living room, kitchen, and upstairs bedroom. Private garden entrance through picket fence with easy street parking using owner's free guest parking pass that is provided during your stay.
• Convenient access to inspire walking and public transportation - only 2 blocks to the waterfront, restaurants and public transportation bus stop, grocery store and coin laundromat or laundry/dry cleaning delivery service, 10 minutes to the Sausalito ferry terminal and shopping boutiques in town in one direction, and marin headlands national park in the other direction. 15 minutes into San Francisco across the golden gate or 30-45 minutes by bicycle.
• Fully furnished with all necessities including queen size bed, dining table and chairs, side tables, couch, rugs, dishware and much more all in owner signature urban farmhouse style . Enjoy one-of-a-kind vintage items hand selected by owner at antique markets around the world designed to inspire you to slow down, simplify, and live life with passion.
• Enjoy owner’s favorite decorating magazines and spiritual awakening, travel, organic cooking and lifestyle books.
Guest can access all areas of carriage house space and back garden of property.
Interaksi dengan tamu
Owner is available to help guests during stay.
When you check out, simply leave the parking pass back on the dining table, lock front door and leave key in lock box.
It's good to set a reminder (e.g. on your phone) to leave the parking pass when you check out because it's easy to drive away with it! Since we will need to purchase a replacement parking pass from the City for our next guest right away, if you accidentally drive away and forget to leave the pass we will have to charge you $50 to replace it. We have never had to do that in all our time renting the cottage because many guests set a reminder or remove from car while packing the car to leave (you can park on street for 2 hours without the parking pass). Thank you for understanding!
Also, if you are able to drop off any trash in the recycling, compost or trash bins right outside the carriage house before leaving that is great!
My life is about celebrating ordinary moments everyday. I am a local designer who loves french vintage flea market finds. You can read more about my lifestyle and vintage products online at Maison Reve. I am half french (born in Montreal, mother from Switzerland) and my Australian husband and our two children (Finnegan and Delphine) live in town. We love to go to farmers markets and cook, check out farm-to-table style restaurants and take the ferry into San Francisco to visit art galleries. I am writing my first book right now which I hope inspires others in our American culture to slow down and enjoy simple moments all around us.