Situated on the Lane Cove Golf Course, this spacious master bedroom is private, lockable and comes with an ensuite bathroom, aircon and use of outdoor deck and garden. It's a few minute's walk to the shops, restaurants and bus stop (10min to CBD).
Lane Cove is a quiet, safe and classy suburb situated in lower North Shore, Sydney. Come to enjoy a peaceful and relaxing local town vibe with a strong European style. One-stop express bus to CBD via highway takes only 10-15 minutes; explore Sydney at your leisure! The host living in the upstairs, and the guests have separate entrances, the host and the guests do not disturb each other, the guests can easily contact the host if necessary, but also to maximize their own private space.
The room is facing the backyard, especially quiet.
The property is very new, built only a few years ago. The garden backs onto the golf course - in the evening, take a leisurely walk directly to a putting green through our backyard. Stroll through the ups and downs of the country gold course and into a large green space with wonderful sunset views.
This exclusive master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and walk-in wardrobe is on the ground floor. You will have access to the living room,kitchen / laundry room, outdoor deck and garden--these common spaces will be shared between guests.
Interaksi dengan tamu
The hosts live on the property (upstairs) and will try to facilitate guest's needs as much as possible, e.g.,
1. Can provide support to Chinese-speaking guests (the hosts speak both English & Chinese) if they have any questions, need to organise travel etc.
2. Guests have access to a kitchen & laundry room on the ground floor and also have refrigerator & cooking appliances such as kettle / microwave / small oven / rice cooker / cups / dishes, etc. If you have special requirements during the stay ,we are happy to provide
3. Hosts are able to assist with booking transportation, sightseeing advice, golf course reservations
Hal lain yang perlu diperhatikan
1. Please comply with the laws of Australia at all times; buy private medical insurance; book all transport / accommodation / attractions and others as early as possible.
2. It's your responsibility to arrange your personal safety insurance. In the case of emergencies/ illnesses, we will try to help you, however you take full responsibility for your safety, including for any costs, risks etc.
3. Your stay is conditional on accepting the "Guest Guidelines" and therefore, any violation of the conditions set out in that document will be explicitly pointed out by the hosts. If any violations were intentional or have resulted in damages, the hosts will deduct funds from the security bond.
4,Guests in the room at the bottom, access to go through a 12 outdoor staircase (with a handle), please consider this factor when booking.
1. Respectful behaviour and think of other guests/ neighbours. Please do your best to keep quiet and do not affect the neighbours and other people;
2. We will provide the key to your room upon arrival - please make sure to lock all doors and windows when you leave the house. We also recommend that you do not place cash and other valuables in the house. We do not take any responsibilities for those lost or stolen.
3. No personal property outside of your room. Take shoes off when in the house;
4. You can do washing any time between 8am to 9pm (in the washing machines provided for guests)
5, No smoking at any time inside the house
6.Do not store or eat any food in the bedroom; you can store food in the refrigerator provided or in the kitchen room cupboards,also there are dining table both in the living room and deck outside for your use;
7. Guests can only cook light food in the kitchen;
8,If you'd like to invite friends over, please check with the host in advance. The host may request the guest provide proof of identity and sign the guest book for security purposes.
Wish you a pleasant stay with us.
Mulai 16 Desember 2017 - 05 Januari 2018 masa inap minimum adalah 5 malam.
More than ten years ago my husband and I, along with children from Shanghai China to settle in Sydney, and now the children grow up, the past few years my husband and I have been walking around the world, like to travel, like to meet people and things on the road.
I used to be Chinese teacher of an international language school In Sydney. Now I am retired , plant trees and flowers as well as a lot of vegetables ---