Lakefront property on Galway Lake. Fully furnished 3 bedroom, 2 full baths sleeps up to 6 people and has a deck overlooking the lake. Guests will enjoy the tranquil setting, yet will be close to historical Saratoga Race Track and other attractions.
A sunny, warm home that allows you to relax and unwind. On the first floor there is an open concept fully equipped kitchen and living room, dining area and laundry room. There is also a master bedroom and a full bath with a walk in shower w/ bench seat.
Upstairs are 2 bedrooms and another full bath.
Outside there is a large front deck that overlooks the lake with comfortable chairs, a patio table and 6 chairs with umbrella and a weber gas grill.
Step out the back door and you can swim, kayak, or just relax in front of the lake.
Our lake front home is located 13 miles from Saratoga Springs, New York - home of the historic Saratoga Racetrack and the Saratoga Performing Arts Center. Another 30 miles north and you will be in Lake George N.Y. The Adirondacks have many hiking, biking and ski trails for you to enjoy.
Interaksi dengan tamu
We will greet you upon arrival and will be available if you need anything during your stay.
Check in: 3:00 p.m.
Check out: 12 noon
Hal lain yang perlu diperhatikan
The home is a duplex. We only rent one side on airbnb. however, we may or may not be on the other side during your stay. If we are there, we go out or stay to ourselves, so you can enjoy the property fully and without owner involvement. If we are not there we are only a phone call away and can assist with any issues you may have.
1. Smoking is not allowed on the premises.
2. No parties. 6 guest maximum limit. If any day visitors/guests are expected and they will exceed the maximum 6 person limit, the guest will need to discuss with host in advance.
3. The house is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting the reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises.
4. Please keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. PETS are NOT permitted
7. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do provide beach towels . We do not permit any other towels or linens to be taken from the house.
8. Air conditioning and pellet stove will be shut off when guests are not on premises. All doors and windows will also be locked when guests are not on premises.
9. Propane Grill: Please use the grill only as intended! Do not use charcoal. Read and follow directions. Our house rule is: you use the grill – you clean it.
10. Water and Septic:
Our house is on a well and septic systems. The water is tested annually. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime.
11. Storms: No refunds will be given for storms. We do not refund due to road conditions or weather.
12. Guests who disregard the rules may be asked to leave immediately and will not receive a refund.