Private Room in Apartment in the heart of Pueblo Libre, Lima, Peru!
Ideal for short, medium and long stays for solo travelers, couples (tourist or business) this UNIQUE Cozy Furnished Private Room with a PERFECT LOCATION is 3 blocks from Larco Museum
Family owned, THE PRIVATE ROOM has comfortable one bedroon with a king single bed or 2 double bed, (you decide, only let us know in advance). Functionally equipped...
PPRIVATE ROOM in Apartment for Rent in the heart of Pueblo Libre, Lima, Peru! Ideal for short, medium and long stays for solo travelers, or till couples. (tourist or business) this UNIQUE Cozy Furnished private room with a PERFECT LOCATION is 3 blocks from Larco Museum
Family owned property, Flat Apartment has comfortable 1 Private room bedroon with a o double bed, (you decide, only let us know in advance). Functionally equipped with TV flat-screen 32-inch, Wi-Fi, minibar, microwave, hairdryer, dining table for 2, living area, private bathroom, hot water 24 hours, daily housekeeping service on request, washer and dryer services available small fee apply and daily Free Continental breakfast included. Kitchen in the apatment.
Interaksi dengan tamu
I am available during your entire stay for any question or problem and you may contact me by Airbnb text messages, too. Also, on your request, we may help you handling your taxi reservation which provides service of pick up of the airport by $15.00. You can get around by taxi or public transportation a few blocks, but I recommend a taxi like best ride since in Peru is economic and safer than public transportation. Taxis are a safest way that you telephone or telephone applications can get thru Uber, EasyTaxi , Satellital orTaxibeat for example. We guarantee your safety in your arrival and departure. We help you with finding the right bus, fix you a taxi or show you the golden spots of Lima. We are always available if you need anything during your stay. Also, previous coordination, we are available to assist with customized local tours, and even personally escorted tours if requested providing English-Spanish Translation. (optional).
Hal lain yang perlu diperhatikan
Why you'll love ... Pueblo Libre District!
Places of interest:
- This accommodation is 5 minutes walk from Famous Precolonbian Larco Herrera Museum
- Luxury Rest-Café Larco Herera (5 min. Walking dist.))
- Arqueological Cultural Center Pre-Inca Mateo Salado (10 min. Walking distance, 3 min. Taxi)
- Bolivariano Museum (20 min. Walking distance, 7 min. Taxi)
- Archaeological Anthropological Museum (20 min. Walking distance, 7 min. Taxi)
- Cathedral of Our Lady La Magdalena (20 min. Walking distance, 7 min. Taxi)
- Old Tabern Queirolo and Vinateria (20 min. Walking distance, 7 min. Taxi)
- Restaurant El Bolivariano (20 min. Walking distance, 7 min. Taxi)
- El Ombu Tree of Libertor Jose de San Martin (8 min. Walking distance)
- Traveler's Cross (20 min. Walking distance, 7 min. Taxi)
- Convent La Encarnacion Church (25 min. Walking distance, 10 min. Taxi)
Within 1 mile you can find the best restaurants of Peruvian cuisine as Museum Larco Café Restaurant , Old Tavern Queirolo, El Bolivariano Restaurant, Timbo Restaurant of Peruvian Rotisserie Chicken and others in the area. For reasonable price, Full Peruvian cuisine is available for lunch and/or dinner if requested.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How far is your location from downtown? Downtown Lima and Miraflores are approx. 25 min. away. Once you have made your reservation the address will appear which can be used to map out your commute.
2. Can my friend stay with me? No. Additional person are not allowed.
3. What is check in and check out time? Check in is scheduled for 2PM and check out is 12:00 PM.
4. Do you live at this residence as well? Yes, I live in the apartment.
5. Do you allow pets? Due to the home having different guest at the same time pets are not allowed
7. How close is the nearest Bus Stop? At the intersection of Bolivar Avenue and Cueva Street are approximately a 1 block walk.
- No smoking inside the private room. Less than one block away is the Paracas Park if one desires to smoke or relax among local park environment.
- No use of illegal substances on property.
- Noise reduction is required after 1200 midnight.
- A big trash can is provided outside the apartment to guest use only.
- The change of linens and towels It is free of charge after 5 days of stay. - If you need a change everyday let us know (small fee apply)
- Reception is 24/7/365 and Free luggage deposit available..
- A tour apartment is given to you as soon you arrive to the apart.
- Valid Id (passport) required in your check-in
- I am available during your entire stay and/or contact me by Airbnb text.
- Nearby is possible to find all types of commerce.
- Check my guide on the Airbnb ad! and,
- Enjoy Pueblo Libre!!!
Orderly, nice, happy !!! I love traveling. I have been a host and a guest, so I know what to expect . I truly love meeting all the guests from around the world. Many have come to be life long friends.
I am an Peruvian who grew up in Pueblo Libre city in a family that loves to entertain and where life is all about friends, family and having a great time.
Ordenada, agradable, feliz !!! Me encanta viajar. Sido una anfitrióna y una invitada, así que se que esperar. Me encanta realmente conocer personas de todo el mundo y muchos han llegado a ser amigos para toda la vida.
Soy peruana que creció en la ciudad de Pueblo Libre en una familia que ama el entretenimiento y donde la vida, es pasarla con amigos, la familia y tener grandes momentos!