Located at the top of a hill dominating the family's own organic olive groves, making it a perfect setting for your Italian green holiday, the Rustic Villa is in the heart of the Tuscan Hills, surrounded by woods and olive trees.
The apartment is furnished in a simple Tuscan farmers style with a unique artistic touch of colorful mosaic tassells, creating a relaxing, warm and comfortable environment. Recently restored with care, the apartment can accomodate 8 people comfortably (2 master bedrooms + 1 bedroom + 2 bathrooms + 2 private parking spots). A little outside patio features a sitting area and a wood-fired brick oven for your experiments with pizza and patate arrosto!
This is the perfect starting point for hiking along safe paths in the pines and chestnut woods that surround the house.
If you want to enjoy a good meal after a hike, “Gombitelli” is the place to go. It’s a tiny village less than a mile from the house–a raw gem that, while preserving its timeless atmosphere, offers the best foodie experience with its “lardo rosa” (“pink lard”, exclusively produced in Gombitelli by the Triglia family following a secret recipe since 1797), and with its gourmet restaurant “Cerù”.
Do not look for swimming pools and Jacuzzi bathtubs: this is the authentic Tuscan environment, one of the few remaining places where you can discover the ancient traditions of the most beautiful Italian region. A cocoon-like natural environment where you can enjoy family, friends, nature, art, life.
- The check in is between 4 pm and 6 pm , the check out is scheduled for 10 am. It is necessary to call in case of delay in arrival or exit .
- In winter heating with pellet stove it must be paid locally and is on consumption : € 8 pellets lot . Average daily consumption about 2 bags per day .
- The house can accommodate 6 guests and this is considered to be the maximum capacity ; in case of extra guests you must arrange this .
- No smoking in the house . And It's possible to smoke on the porch
- Small pets are allowed . In the case of larger animals you must arrange this.
- Who breaks pays
Sono la mamma di due splendidi bambini, abito in Versilia, provincia di Lucca. Mi piace stare nella natura e adoro viaggiare. Quando posso ne approfitto per fare un giro con la mia moto. Sono vegetariana. Mi piace leggere saggi e l'incontro con i libri è sempre un'avventura. Mi piacciono i film fantasy e di fantascienza. Mi piace accogliere le persone e invitarle a sentirsi come a casa propria. Dare e ricevere fiducia è per me il fondamento di ogni incontro.
La vita è un'avventura ed è il viaggio che ci conduce alla meta :-)