LOCATION!! This Cutie is 2 blocks behind iconic No Name Saloon, center of Historic Main St.
Bike/Hike access to 300+ miles of single track starts at your door and less than 5 minutes to walk and ski down to Town Lift.
Tho not ski in/out, absolutely ski to/from ( dependent on snow conditions ..... go solar!) Plus Apres on Main St. is dangerously easy.
Winter rates are excellent, no hidden/extra fees from my end.
I truly want you to have a great time and enjoy your holiday!
You have your own apartment, private entrance, assigned off street parking.
This space is definitely most suited for couples... however I will supply a nice thick twin for non couple guests in the 'common' area... allows comfort and privacy.
Save money and time from eating out with the nicely equipped IKEA style kitchen:
- Full size fridge
- Practical deep sink with pull out faucet
- 2 burner stove (no oven)
- Matching Pots and pans
- All Essential Cutlery, Utensils, French Press, Microwave, etc...
- Cute real Butcher Block Counter top
- I had only space for a dishwasher or a Euro Washer/Dryer... went with the later.... super efficient / convenient toe stumper in the kitchen!
With that said, anything hung over night in UT is dry in the morning.
Hal lain yang perlu diperhatikan
For the extra traveler, I have a nice thick twin mattress that I am happy to set up for you. There is no frame, on the floor in the common area.
Nicely made with all natural fibers... down and cotton... organic when affordable.
Reviews have been good so I offer this:)
There is no need to buy bottled water. The water here is fresh and clean right off of the mountain.
- I trust you will be respectful of the property and of your neighbors.
- Woodside Tree House is a 4 plex built by Park City Resort in 1969 for employee housing. Tho the plumbing is all new in the apt, is abutted to 50 yr old pipes. please do not put food stuff (coffee grinds) down the disposal, absolutely no bacon cooking/grease. Appreciate catching hair in shower and sinks, be kind:) No ski/board waxing (have had bad luck with that). This is a great space!
- This apt is literally steps away from Park Silly, Arts Fest, Sundance Venues, skiing, hiking and biking trails ... Come and have fun!
I am a dynamic individual, started 17 years of age I hitchhiked thru Western Argentina and Chile. Left home and collage in North Carolina for skiing/kayaking in Colorado for 5 years when in my early 20's.
When hired by Eastern Airlines as a Flight Attendant moved to NYC. With the demise of that Airline I moved back to my beloved west to Park City and started pilot training and spent the next 23 years flying commercially. The early years were spent starving based in Driggs ID, Kotzebue AK and San Juan PR.
I finally stabilized commuting out of Park City for a freighter called Kitty Hawk AirCargo.
The company went out of business a few years back and I retired from flying. I have a few rentals and decided to make Real Estate my new career.
Lets see....5 things I cannot live without....
Horses, ride endurance
espresso,or at least descent coffee in morn
Being all good
wine with new or old friends having a great laugh.
Favorite recent trip..actually there are 2...in past few years
Equine Safari in Botswana...amazing riding amongst the native life.
Sailing thru Grenadines for 3 weeks, stunning, boat exploring is the best.
As a guest you will find me very easy going and easy to please.
I am totally self efficient and self entertaining.
I always look for the best in life and tend to find it.
'Place your passions as your priorities; every thing else will fall in line' Junaid Dawud, mt. climber
Tina M. Smith