This apartment is ideal for families (with two or three children), as it is spacious (85sqm) and has children furniture. But there is also enough space for 6 persons, of which four adults and two children or babies.
The old builing dating back to the beginnig of the last century has high ceilings and wooden floor boards.
It is a ground floor apartment that is located in the rear builing of the house, so it is a quiet place and you hardly hear any noise from the street. In the backyard of the house you will find a small garden (with a sandbox) with lots of green, where you can also stay.
Buggies can be parked in the hallway in front of the apartment.
Cars can be parked and are charged 1 Euro per hour.
- Bed linen and towels are provided!
- Kitchen: spacious and equipped with everything you need for cooking- we love to cook! ( gasstove,two children highchairs , no microwave and no dishwashing machine!)
- Bathroom: very spacious with shower and bathtub, toilet and washing machine (plus child changing table)
- Bedroom: Double bed (2 persons)
- Living room: Pull-out sofa bed (2 persons) can also be used for relaxing (TV-set, stereo sound system etc.)
- Children´s room: loft bed suitable for children older than four years, children´s toddler bed underneath for a child older than 1 year. A travel bed (crib) for babies is also available.
WHERE TO GO & HOW TO GET THERE
In this quarter called "Bötzowkiez" there are plenty of
shops, supermarkets, organic stores, design shops, boutiques, restaurants, cafés, bars, ice cream parlors and playgrounds. It has a very friendly family atmosphere.
Lots of artists, designers and actors are living in the neighbourhood. It is one of the most popular districts in East-Berlin and with its old Art Deco and Jugendstil buildings is one of Berlin's prettiest neighbourhoods, still central, yet quiet.
Two tramlines stop just in front of the door: M4 and M10, that go day and night to either Alexanderplatz, Warschauerstreet and Eberswalderstreet, where you have connection to the metro or city trains. With the doubledecker bus 200 (at Friedrchshain park) you can go directly to Mitte, the Museum Island, Unter den Linden and Brandenburg Gate to Potsdamerplatz etc.
The beautiful Friedrichshain Park is very close, where you can go for a walk or jogging, have a cafe or just relax in the beergarden or have a barbeque. There are many nice playgrounds, too.
You can rent a bike i.e. at "Bötzowrad"or have a good galao (coffee) at the Brazilian "Cafezinho" in Bötzowstreet just 5 Minutes away from the apartment!
For any questions, please contact me in German, English, Italian or Bulgarian.