Our one bedroom apartment is located in a private villa set in the countryside, 10 minutes walk from the sea.
From the large terrace for your exclusive use you will appreciate the garden terraces and sea views, framed by the ancient castle of Loano and the convent of Monte Carmelo.
The center is easily accessible on foot, crossing the old medieval village, where you can find a typical Ligurian restaurant, a bar and a famous historic bakery for typical products.
The accommodation is independent and located on the ground floor, consists of:
- Kitchen / living with tv and a coffe/tea spot, we have also a high chair
- Bathroom (with a baby tray)
- Bedroom (double bed + pouf bed/baby's bed) with a wardrobe
- Private terrace, where you can see the sunrise
- WiFi connection
- Sheets, towels and blankets (also for baby)
Outside the apartment but for guests use:
- laundry with wires to lay on the terrace
- Private parking
- Garden with chairs and deckchairs
The apartment is ideal for couples, family with baby and bikers or motorcyclists, given the intimacy of the place and the availability of the repaired car park.
Here, far from the frenzy of the country, you will be disturbed only by the cicadas.