A cozy 1 Bedroom apartment in the heart of Perth CBD. Perfect for holiday makers, business travellers and families. Fully furnished with well appointed kitchen and laundry facilities and free WiFi. Walking distance to Restaurants, Bars, Shopping, Perth Underground Train Station and free Bus services (all within 100 metres). A Public car park is 200 metres away for approximately $4 an hour. There is also some street side parking which is free after 6pm (check the signage carefully though).
A modern hotel style one bedroom (separate bedroom and living areas) apartment that is air-conditioned, fully furnished, which includes a kitchen with full cooking facilities and laundry with washer and dryer. It can comfortably accommodate up to four people with a queen size bed in the bedroom area and a pull-out sofa bed in the lounge. All linens and towels are provided. We provide shampoo, hair conditioner, body wash and a hair dryer in the bathroom. Most importantly free Internet WiFi is also provided.
The whole apartment is yours. Self Check In is available until 11:00pm. For Arrivals after 11:00pm, we will arrange a time to meet you in the lobby.Please ensure you advise us of your check in and check out times at least the day prior to your arrival. At check-in we will give you the door key and security access card. The security access card is used to access the building between 11pm and 6am (Just hold the card against the sensor at the left of the building’s main doors). The security access card is also used to access the 8th floor via the elevators at all times (just hold the security access card against the sensor below the elevator control panel). The building has a restaurant and bar downstairs, and so much more in the neighbourhood.
Interaksi dengan tamu
Guests will have the apartment to themselves. We are available at any time to answer questions or provide advice.
Hal lain yang perlu diperhatikan
The apartment is in a Hotel Building which offers a restaurant and bar, conference and meeting rooms and individual floor access through security cards.
• Please treat our home as if it were your own.
• Please ensure you have booked for the correct amount of guests, as we will have the apartment prepared for your specific booking.
• Check in is at 1pm and check out is at 10am. Arriving a little earlier or need that extra sleep in the morning? It should be fine, but please check with us first. We’ll do our best to accommodate you when possible.
• To ensure we keep the apartment as clean as possible for all guests, we have a No Shoes policy inside the apartment. Please leave your shoes at the door (don’t forget to take them home with you though).
• This is a No Smoking building. NO SMOKING in the apartment, balcony or any public area of the building. For those that do smoke you’ll need to head downstairs and outside the building. Don’t forget the keys though, unless you want to have a few cigarettes outside while you wait for us to come and let you in again. (A $100 extra cleaning fee will be charged if you smoke in the apartment or on the balcony).
• No candles to be lit or used in the apartment.
• To keep our costs down (and pass those savings on to our guests), we ask that you switch off the lights and Air Conditioning while it is not in use or you are leaving the apartment.
• We understand you are on vacation to relax and have a great time, however we don’t allow any parties or large gatherings in the apartment. Please keep the noise down and respect your neighbours. Mrs. H, down the hall, has great hearing for an octogenarian and will call us if someone interrupts her well-earned sleep. If you want to get together with friends and turn the music up, check out our guidebook for some great local Bars and Clubs.
• Whilst we do a thorough and professional clean between each guest stay, we kindly ask that prior to leaving you clean and put away any dishes and kitchenware used and place any used towels in the bath. This helps us get through our cleaning process quicker, allowing us to keep costs down for you and future guests.
• We understand that accidents happen. But we do ask that you do let us know when they do. Chances are we can fix them as effortlessly as possible, which means a better chance of having your full security deposit returned to you.
• The cost of any unrecoverable linen (stained, torn or damaged) will be deducted from your bond.
• The cost of missing or damaged furniture or equipment will be deducted from your bond.