This is an amazing private surf and chill retreat. Enjoy the luxury of A/C and a huge opened kitchen amidst the secluded privacy of El Paredon. This house is brand new, the beds and appliances are top quality and barely used. 100m from the beach and just 2 hours from the city. Transport from the airport, Antigua or the city can be arranged by contacting us. The caretaker Chori is a friendly and helpful guy that will greet you on arrival and provide help with anything that you need.
Our house is just 1 minute walk to the beautiful black sand beach. Paredon has several restaurants you can go to, but if you’re looking for a local experience, just head out to the streets and try the many different food locals are cooking on the side of the Main Street. Yoli, our cleaning lady is a great chef! She will gladly prepare you a delicious ceviche, big grilled fish, breakfast or anything you want in the luxury of our kitchen. Surf board ps rentals and classes can be set up with Chori. Please let us know in advance so we can let them know.
Our kitchen has all the essentials you need, coffee machine, four gas burner stove, big fridge*, wine fridge, and a kettle.
*our fridge is convertible, so if you’re bringing few groceries we would appreciate it if you can convert the freezer into a fridge and the fridge part into ‘vacation’ mode.
Interaksi dengan tamu
We don’t live in Guatemala but our caretaker Chori will always be available for any doubt. He doesn’t speak English so if you’re having trouble communicating with him, please let us know in a message. We have English speaker friends at the beach that will gladly translate for you.
Hal lain yang perlu diperhatikan
Chori is our caretaker and will gladly assist you in anything you need. Yoli, our house keeper will also prepare and cook an entire meal for you!
For more information on this, please contact us.
*We do not provide shampoo or conditioner for the bathroom
- Please, no excessive noise (loud music, loud partying) by 10:30PM
- PLEASE transport your coaster wherever you go, we have a lot of wood around the house and would like to keep it without any stain.
- STRICTLY NO sandals/flips in the house, we like to keep the inside of our house sand free.
- We are big animal lovers, if you are bringing your pet please make sure he's clean before entering the downstairs room.
- The kitchen area has metal curtains which will be open when you arrive, however make sure to close them when you go to the beach and to sleep. This is for your own safety, our caretaker can help you out.
- When you leave, please return the set of keys to the master bedroom to our caretaker; if they get lost you will be charged $15.00
- Leave the kitchen and utensils clean before you leave.
- Always keep in mind that you are in Central America and that the average income in Guatemala is roughly $4,000 a year. Anything of value that you leave outside unattended, day or night, is at risk of being taken. Violent crime is not an issue in El Paredón, but locking your car doors and the house doors (including metal curtains in kitchen) when you are not around is a MUST.