Not too big, not too small; the perfect house to get away from them all. This versatile 3 bedroom, 4 bed, cozy abode is perfect for either couples, families, or the occasional lone wolf.
Located in a quiet, private, gated community in the heart of the Pocono Mountains; it's the perfect winter retreat. A skier's paradise, nestled between the legendary Camelback Resort and Shawnee Ski Area. Hunt in the various state game-lands or take your best shot at the Mount Airy Casino slots and much more...
Humble yet elegant, the General Washington Suite attempts to deliver all the amenities and comforts of a luxury 5 star suite without breaking the bank.
Made to accommodate individuals, couples, and small groups; the house is equipped to cater to all. Choose between 4 meticulously prepared, über comfy beds, that would make Goldilocks envious.
Freshen up in bathroom inspired by Greek and Roman architecture.
Enjoy the infamous Pocono winter weather while staying toasty with both electric and propane heat.
Cook? Call for take takeout? Nuke a hot pocket? Whatever your decide, the kitchen has all bases covered with an electric stove top/oven and microwave.
- Keep shoes off in the house.
- Keep the kitchen floor dry.
- Be mindful of fellow neighbors.
- Do not rearrange the furniture.
- Do not litter the property with cigarette butts or other garbage.
- Do not abuse WiFi privileges by illegally downloading content.
- Upon entering the gated community for the first time, a guest must provide a valid drivers license and vehicle registration, in advance of obtaining a temporary guest pass.
- Please do not forget to leave the gate pass back in the plastic tray upon checking out. If the gate pass not returned or is lost upon checkout, there will be $50.00 replacement charge.
- A temporary key code, lasting for the duration of the booking, will be issued to guests with confirmed bookings to access the house.
- Make sure to confirm that the touchscreen deadbolt locks whenever leaving the house by gliding your hand over the touchscreen.
- Be mindful of community speed limits and speed bumps.
- Abide by community rules and regulations. A guide for which, will be provided.
- Any community violations imposed by the guest that result in a fine will be charged to said guest.
- Be sure to not leaving any running electricity or water upon checkout.
- Enjoy yourself :)