Our home is secluded on 1.3 acres surrounded by a gated fence, trees and bamboo. Horse and hiking trails are nearby. Downtown Encinitas and the beach are a 15 minute drive. Our simple ranch house was built in 1963, and it has low ceilings and small rooms.
The price is for two bedrooms, and each room has a queen bed. If you want to use only one bedroom, please see our listing for a single room, "One Private Bedroom in a rural secluded spot".
- We have internet access and wifi available
- We've cut the cord and have no cable TV service
- Whole-house water softener
- Two HEPA filters available
You will also have access to the kitchen, living room, dining room, laundry, pool, and hot tub.
Interaksi dengan tamu
We'll be around during your stay. Please feel free to ask questions and visit.
Hal lain yang perlu diperhatikan
We have a time-of-use electric power plan. Please limit electricity use during peak rates: 11am - 6pm.
We have 3 indoor pets: a dog, a cat, and a rabbit, and we stable 2 horses on our property.
- Quiet hours 10pm - 7am
- No food or drink in the bedrooms, except water
- No illegal or recreational drug use
- No underage alcohol consumption
- Use of the kitchen and laundry must be coordinated with the hosts.
- Please limit electricity during peak rates: 11am - 6pm.
Optical Physicist: Enjoy jazz and blues, good food, playing basketball, hiking and camping, exploring the world, and learning about the universe. Been to North America, Europe, Asia, and Antarctica. Plan to see Africa, South America, and Australia.