Stay in the vibrant urban village and walk to get the best Sunday sauce in town at Tony D's. Grab a glass of wine at Flight Wine bar or take a scenic stroll along the Genesee River. Right off 490, this apartment is close to the airport, city center, University of Rochester, Strong Memorial Hospital, Highland Hospital, College Town, & South Wedge. Walk to downtown attractions such as Blue Cross Arena (0.5miles-10min walk), Dinosaur BBQ (0.5miles-10min walk) & Frontier Field (0.7miles-15min walk).
Beautiful, clean, quiet, 2nd floor studio apartment in the back portion of 1860's Italian Villa nicknamed by the neighbors as "The Taj."
Guest(s) enter through a black side door located on the right side of the house. Once inside, guest(s) will head to second floor through common hallway that is also used by other two units in the building. Each unit has it's own locked entrance. Guest(s) will have full access to studio apartment, balcony, laundry in the hallway (shared with another unit) and one spot in driveway for parking.
Interaksi dengan tamu
Hosts live in the main part of the house and can be reached by cell phone or via airbnb messenger.
Hal lain yang perlu diperhatikan
We offer driveway parking and flexible check in with a master lock key box.
- No smoking on the premises.
- Please be considerate of permanent residents in the apartment below.
- If you will be using the kitchen, please clean up after yourself. Clean and put away pots/dishes and appliances.
- Guests are not permitted to use the house address as a mailing address. Any item arriving by mail for guests will be returned to sender. Mailing option are Amazon locker, and FedEx/UPS/USPS locations.
- Treat the apartment as if it is your own. We take great care to leave it clean and comfortable. Please leave it that way.
My husband and I Iove meeting people from different parts of the world and look forward to connecting with you as hosts or travelers. We will do our best to make your stay as comfortable as possible or be good guests, depending on our role.