Built in the 1960's Loloma’s four riverfront cabins each have full kitchens, a cozy bedroom w/ queen bed, bathroom with shower, and a futon sofa in the living room for additional guests. The cabins all have extraordinary views of the crystal-clear McKenzie River, steps from your deck. Cabin 1 is upriver on the blue McKenzie River.
Full kitchens, a bedroom with a queen bed, and an extra bed in the living room for additional guests. Floor to ceiling windows offer amazing views of the mountains and blue McKenzie River.
Overnight guests in the LODGE + CABINS have access to the following & more:
• Staying the night in a beautiful piece of history, the lodge grounds displaying design elements from the 1930's.
• Amazing living room with vaulted ceilings, comfy furniture & majestic fireplace.
• Recent stylish updates enhancing atmosphere and comfort.
• Endless hiking trails that wind through the property, a great garden, and to the McKenzie River.
• Viewing of Pacific Northwest flora & fauna in the heart of the forest & McKenzie River watershed. A short drive to many nearby Oregon hot spring areas.
• Laundry on-site, multiple historic outbuildings & cabins for those who #cabinlove.
• Options for services such as on-site Massage Therapy, Catering, Events, and more (Please call ahead for details & availability)
Please view Loloma Lodge website for list of activities and adventure options just right down the road.
Interaksi dengan tamu
We live on the property part time with our 4 year old - so we typically have early mornings, full days, and early nights. Will try our best to be available if needed.
Hal lain yang perlu diperhatikan
DOOR CODE 1124#
Tuan rumah ini memiliki 7 ulasan untuk properti lainnya.Lihat ulasan lainnya
Family of 3, embarking on new adventures. We bought this historic lodge in February, 2017 and are loving every minute of it. Come visit us