Hello! We are Kerstin and Josué, a just married couple. We will be very happy to be your hosts. We live in a cozy apartment in Zone 15, maybe the safest, most beautiful and exclusive area of Guatemala City.
We are located 15 minutes from airport, 10 minutes from zona 10 (the hotel and party zone) and 5 minutes from Paseo Cayalá (the most beautiful mall of the city) . Our home is your home, welcome!
We live in a private residential, with 24/7 security staff, so don't worry about your safety :)
Our apartment is located 15-25 minutes from the airport (depending on traffic). Uber fare to get here rounds between US$5.00 and US$8.00.
We are close to every main and important places of the city. Honestly, this is the perfect zone to stay if you wish to know other city spots (downtown, museums, zoo, central park, malls, Zona Viva, 4 Grados Norte, carretera a El Salvador, etc.)
You will be 5-10 minutes from the biggest malls of Guatemala: Arkadia, Oakland Mall and Paseo Cayalá.
- IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, we also have available in our apartment a smaller and cheaper private room (with capacity for 1 person), with a shared bathroom: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/19545257 -
During your staying, you will be free to use:
- A private room (with lock on door) with a double bed, a sofa bed, furnitures and a TV.
- A private bathroom, with hot water shower. It is outside the room just in front, but it will be for your exclusive use.
- We and the other guests will share the living room, dinning room and kitchen.
- You can use our laundry. If you need to use the washer and dryer we would ask you for a volunteer Q25.00 contribution for electricity and soap expenses.
- If one day you fell like cooking, you can use our cookware without any problem (with your own food).
- You can use the residential pool and walk in the gardens.
- You will count with high speed wifi and free Netflix :)
- Parking: We do not offer parking, but if you need, in the building you can rent by night the space to park your car (Q50.00 / US $ 8.00 per night), or if we are lucky we can find a free space with some neighbor.
Hal lain yang perlu diperhatikan
We'll provide you clean towels and bed sheets, shower soap and shampoo.
Drinking, smoking and drugs are not allowed.
Not pets allowed.
We are a kind and friendly couple.
We both work all day, so we don’t spend a lot of time in the apartment; but if you allow us we’ll be glad to hang out with you during the evenings and weekends (of course if we are free).
You’ll have all the privacy you need, we are silent and respectful. We’ll interact with you as much or as little as you wish :)
We love to travel and visit new places in Guatemala, so we’ll be happy to recommend you the bests spots in the country to visit.
In few words, you’re gonna have a good time here!
Hola, soy Josué. Vivo en Guatemala, Centroamérica, un país pequeño pero muy bonito que cuenta con áreas naturales, buena comida y gente amigable. Dirijo mi propia empresa, Royale Studios, dónde junto a 20 personas creamos productos digitales para compañías de varios países del mundo. Estoy recién casado con Kerstin, a quien amo con todo mi corazón, y con quien disfrutamos mucho viajar y conocer nuevos lugares. Nos fascina conocer amigos nuevos, probar comida diferente y sobretodo maravillar nuestros cinco sentidos con las cosas maravillosas que este planeta puede ofrecer.
Hi, I’m Josué. I live in Guatemala, Central America, a small but beautiful country that counts with natural places, good food and friendly people. I run my own company, Royale Studios, where together with 20 people we create digital products for companies from several countries of the world. I am newly married to Kerstin, whom I love with all my heart, and with whom we enjoy traveling and meeting new places. We love meeting new friends, try different food and marvel our five senses with the wonderful things that this world can offer.