Village house, from 1869 rehabilitated in 2015. The house consists of 4 double rooms with complete bathroom each. The house has 400m2 built with dining table for 10/14 diners, in the patio there is a summer dining table
The house has two living areas, one of which is very spacious. Next to the living room there is a porch with comfortable armchairs. Spacious garden with lawn and parking for vehicles.
Located 10 minutes from the main beaches of the area, next to the Gabarras.