This 3 bedroom 2.5 bath home is perfect for your next vacation. It has a fully equipped kitchen, large den and cozy reading nook that overlooks the large swimming pool. Bedding includes 1 king, 1 queen, 1 standard and a sleeper sofa. The home also has a laundry room and wifi. One of the few rentals in our area that allow you to bring your fur babies! Dog bowls and a placemat are provided in case you forgot bring them.
Amenities include a large deck off the master to sit and enjoy the sea breeze. The property has a gas grill and table for dining alfresco. It is a short, easy walk to our gated beach access! Several restaurants are in walking distance as well.
Interaksi dengan tamu
I will be available through phone or text throughout your stay.
Hal lain yang perlu diperhatikan
The best feature of this home is the location!! It is an easy walk to the gated beach access. Once you are there, you can relax and enjoy the amazing beauty of our white sand beaches and clear blue water!
* OPENING THE HOUSE: If you arrive after dark, bring a flashlight to see the keypad to enter the code. The thermostat is downstairs on the wall in the family room. To conserve on our utilities, the thermostat is controlled by the Nest, and we ask that you not turn the a/c below 74 and up to 78 when you leave. In the winter please keep it around 68 and turn it down to 50 when you leave.
*TRASH: Trash pickup days: Monday and Thursday. Please take all trash out to the trash container the night before pickup and upon check out. Waste management trucks usually run around 6:30 a.m.
*Vacuum cleaner is in the downstairs hall closet.
There is an iron and ironing board in the same closet.
*BEACH ACCESS: We have deeded beach access. There is not parking close to the beach access. It is best to walk over or drive, unload and take your car back to the house to park. It is IMPORTANT that you go to the correct Beach Access so that the code will work. Directions to our beach access: Take a right when leaving the house. Turn left on Hollywood and left on 98. You will see the pedestrian cross over and the small white gazebo leading to the beach. The beach access code is listed in the guest book at the house. Beach access parking is also available a short drive down Scenic 98 at the Whales Tail Restaurant. IF YOU GO TO THE MIAMI STREET GATE YOU CANNOT GET IN, OUR ACCESS IS LOCATED AT HOLLYWOOD STREET. NOTE: No glass is allowed on the beach! Beach patrol will write you a ticket if they catch you. We have plastic wine glasses and coozies for your canned beverages.
One last note: We recommend The Beachcomber app or newspaper to find out about local happenings, music and events. Also the Destin Log is printed twice a week. (Sat. and Wed.) and Northwest Florida News on Thursday has a Showcase listing music and events.
In addition to our beautiful beaches, you can find GREAT fresh seafood with a gulf view. There are restaurants within walking distance: Whales Tail, Pompano Joe's and Cabana Cafe. Emerald Coast Wine Cellars and Bad Ass Coffee are also an easy walk.
If you are looking for GOLF ~ Seascape Golf Course is very close. Shopping? Got it covered!! Silver Sands Factory Outlet is less than 2 miles. Destin Commons and Baytown Wharf are also close by. Grand Boulevard is a short drive and features upscale shops and restaurants. Fishing? Destin is not called the "Luckiest Fishing Village" for nothing.
***** Extra Info for your reading pleasure****
If you haven't been to Destin and/or Sandestin, FL here are a few reason to consider a trip:
1. The Golf: If you love to play or just practice, Destin is the perfect place. There are plenty of courses to choose from, including Seascape, Indian Bayou, Regatta Bay, Kelly Plantation, The Raven, Burnt Pine, Baytowne and The Links.
2. The Night Life: If you like to party, there are plenty of establishments to dance and have a cocktail. For dancing, head out to A.J.'s, Ocean Club or Bric A Brac. If you just want to hang out, head over to the Boathouse or McQuire's Irish Pub, best steak in town.
3. The Festivals: More than likely, no matter what time of year you visit Miramar Beach, there will be one of the festivals in full swing. The most popular are the Billy Bowlegs Pirate Festival, Destin Seafood Festival, Beer Festival, Songwriters Festival, the Wine Festival and the Seabreeze Jazz Festival in Panama City Beach, FL.
4. The Fishing: Destin takes pride in being the "World's Luckiest Fishing Village." While you're here, take advantage of one of the many charter trips available. You can rent a boat or just fish from the pier. But, don't forget to get your fishing license and learn the laws because you will be stopped on your way back to shore.
5. The Scenic Drives: If you enjoy architecture and beautiful scenery, take a drive along Scenic Gulf Drive (locals call it Old 98) or go a few miles easton Sandestin to Scenic Highway 30A, where you will drive through quaint beach towns like Rosemary Beach, Grayton Beach, Alys Beach and Seaside (where the Truman Show was filmed).
6. The Island ~ Surprise ~ Crab Island isn't really an island. It is more of a sandbar where parties take place daily between Memorial Day and Labor Day. Just pull your boat, pontoon or kayak up and drop anchor and let the fun begin. There are usually concession boats floating around and even blowup slides for the young and young at heart. When locals refer to the island they are referring to Okaloosa Island which is a destination all its own.
7. The Food ~ For breakfast try the Donut Hole, Another Broken Egg or First Watch. For lunch, go sit by the water and enjoy the view at The Back Porch, Whales Tail, Pompano Joe's or the Surf Hut. If you enjoy fine dining try my personal favorite Vintij Wine Boutique but make reservations because it is a small, intimate restaurant.
* DO NOT REARANGE THE FURNITURE, IT CAUSES DAMAGE TO THE FLOORS AND WALLS. IF FURNITURE HAS BEEN REARRANGED THERE WILL BE AN ADDITIONAL FEE OF $50.00 PLUS REPAIRS.
* PLACE ALL TRASH IN THE CANS BY THE CURB.
* PLACE DIRTY DISHES IN THE DISHWASHER AND START. FAILURE T(URL HIDDEN) DO SO WILL RESULT IN AN ADDITIONAL FEE OF $25.00.
* PUT THE UMBRELLA DOWN
* IF YOU HAD PETS WITH YOU, PLEASE MAKE THE YARD IS CLEAN OF WASTE (A POOPER-SCOOPER IS PROVIDED FOR YOUR USE). FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN AN ADDITIONAL FEE OF $50.00.
We ask that you treat our house like you would treat you own.
* Guests must be 25 years or older to rent the listing.
* No unregistered guest(s) allowed.
* Owner (Host) is not responsible for damaged, lost or stolen articles during your stay.
* Owner (Host) is not responsible for injury any guest sustains on the property.
* No horseplay or running on the deck of the pool, and NO DIVING.
* Please clean up after your pets.
* Please do not play on the furniture. If any one is injured playing on the furniture, the guest is responsible for such injury.
* Failure to comply with basic norms of peaceful, respectful conduct could result in the termination of stay without refund.
* Guests and/or their guests shall not disturb, annoy, endanger or cause an inconvenience on neighbors or the neighborhood.
* Guests WILL NOT use the house for any immoral or unlawful purposes, or violate any local, state or federal laws.
* Any reported disturbance from legal authorities will be cause for the forfeit of security deposit.
* Loud music and disruptive noises are not permitted.
* QUIET HOURS ARE FROM 10:00p.m. till 7:00a.m. This is a local law and is enforced by local law enforcement.
* Any registered guest and/or guests who may use any illegal drug on the premises shall be removed from the house and refund and security deposit will be forfeited.
* Glass, i.e. beer or wine bottles, is prohibited on the beach.
* Walking on Dunes, on the beach, is strictly prohibited at all times.
* For your safety, please observe and obey all beach surf flags! For more details concerning the local beach rules, visit the Walton County, Florida code enforcement for beach, Ordinance 2003-07.
* Parking is provided in front of the house. Parking where your vehicle is partially on the street or past the white posts is strictly prohibited. Doing so, may cause damage to your vehicle or to Host's property, (sprinkler system).
* Any damage noticed upon arrival should be reported immediately to the Host.
* SECURITY DEPOSIT: Will be refunded by Airbnb if the following guidelines are met;
* No damage beyond normal usage, is done to the premises or contents of the house.
* To prevent the SMELL and presence of BUGS -- All debris, garbage are to be placed in plastic bags and deposited in the trash cans located at the front of the premises.
* All soiled dishes are to be placed in the dishwasher and dishwasher shall be started upon check-out.
* Run the garbage disposal to remove any food that might smell if left unattended.
* NO SMOKING or evidence of smoking in the house.
* If you are to smoke on the outside, place all cigar/cigarette butts in a proper container for disposal. The evidence can be a single butt!!