This light and airy, minimalist apartment comes with a balcony and is conveniently located in the heart of Melbourne CBD.
With a tram stop right on the doorstep, you are just a stone's throw away from the Airport Skybus, and Southern Cross Station, with its multitude of restaurants, cafes, bars and local supermarkets. Otherwise, Melbourne's Central Business District is only minutes on foot, with the major shopping strip of Bourke Street Mall just a quick tram ride away.
The apartment features plenty of natural light, security key entry with intercom, an open-plan living and dining area, a modern kitchen and internal laundry. A friend of mine and I live in the apartment, and you will be staying in our guest bedroom.
About the guest room:
* Private bedroom with a window.
* Queen size bed.
* All linen, pillows, quilt, bath towels provided too.
* Built-in wardrobes with the big mirror.
* A workspace desk.
About the bathroom (shared only with me):
* Shower with instant hot water
* Body washes, shampoo, conditioner and toothpaste are provided.
The living room, dining room, and kitchen are common areas of the apartment and guests are encouraged to use them to their need or leisure.
Interaksi dengan tamu
We live here and when we home we always enjoy a chat and happy to give you some advice on where to go, when and how to get there.
Please feel free to ask us if you are unsure about anything or need some information while you are in Melbourne.
Last but not least make yourself at home throughout your stay.
- Smoking is allowed on the balcony.
- Please keep the place clean and tidy. Should you wish to use the kitchen, please clean after yourselves.
- Please treat the furniture/items in the apartment with care. Costs for any damages to the apartment made by guests, superficial or otherwise, will be passed on to those responsible.
- No Shoes in the house.
CHECK-IN time is between 9 AM and 11 AM. It is best that you let us know in advance if you are planning on arriving late so we are able to make sure we are home to open the door for you with no issues.
CHECK-OUT time is at 10 AM and if you do wish to have a late checkout, please let us know in advance as well.
* Your luggage can be left at the house at 10 AM should you have a late flight out from Melbourne.
* Your luggage can be left at the house before 9 AM should you have an early flight.
I am an open minded and very straight forward person who likes to take things in my stride in a very level headed manner. Life is quite exciting to me as it has galores of opportunities and experiences to offer and I feel one should always make the right use of it. I am adventurous by nature for I like to take up new challenges. It gives me the zeal and impetus to work towards excellence. One thing I firmly believe in is that one should always strive towards individual betterment, in whichever form it may be. Therefore I'm never tired of beginning where others end. In my downtime, I do street photography and I do like hiking.