I am renting out a downstairs room in a 4-bedroom house. The house is located near 10 and 215 freeways, in a San Bernardino residential area sandwiched between Loma Linda and Colton. It is 1.9 miles to Loma Linda University Medical Center (LLUMC), 2.8 miles to National Orange Show (NOS) Events Center, and 4.9 miles to Arrowhead Regional Medical Center (ARMC). There are also several vocational schools such as Concorde Career College and Summit Career College nearby.
The room is downstairs. I don't have children and pets on the property. The house is quiet for rest.
Although the bathroom is private, but it is outside the room. It is adjacent, and across the hall way. You can access common areas of my house. For parking, you may be required to park in the garage. No trucks or over-sized vehicles, which cannot be accommodated in the garage. Make sure there are no oil leaks in your vehicle.
Interaksi dengan tamu
I live in the house. I am willing to help you with anything that would make your stay comfortable. I also respect your privacy if you prefer to keep to yourself, going about your business.
- No drugs, no weapons, no extra people (make arrangements prior to arrival if you do), and no overnight visitors
- Limited to one party and one vehicle only. The vehicle must fit a residential garage. No trucks and over-sized vehicles
- Keep quiet, and do not disturb neighbors and other occupants of the house
- Temperature settings, i.e. 78 degrees (F) in the summer and 68 in the winter, are not to be changed. If you require different temperatures, please find another place
- Simple cooking is allowed that does not involve a lot of grease and a strong smell. It should be followed by a clean-up
- Turn off lights, fans and other electronic appliances upon leaving the room, and lock the front door upon leaving the house
Tuan rumah ini memiliki 108 ulasan untuk properti lainnya.Lihat ulasan lainnya
I am a true believer of the spirit of Airbnb. The spirit of Airbnb is about thrifty, about sharing resources, and about saving the planet from uncontrollable human consumption. The spirit of Airbnb is about meeting people of all ages, all genders, from all ethnic backgrounds and all kinds of places, and about making new friends with people no matter what they believe in and what they do for living. The spirit of Airbnb is about opening homes, opening minds, and about building trust among people who are seemingly different.