It's a one bedroom apartment located at the heart of Eagle Rock, quiet and convenient.
The apartment is very large, about approx 750 sqft. Newly remodel and decorated with new furniture, including 1 bedroom and bathroom, living room, kitchen, dining area, laundry room. Private front and back door entrances, 60 inches Sony TV, private washer and dryer inside the unit. Stove and microwave in the kitchen, pots and pans, dishes, cooking oil, spices, utensils, coffee and tea.
Hardwood floor and tiles thru out, new remodel with new furniture. We love decorating the house, and spend lots of time to make it nice. Its great for people like large space, or business travel, it has office desk area for work and washer and dryer inside the unit.
The entire apartment, free wifi, private washer and dryer inside the unit, and back yard garden. Free parking on the street, no permit required.
The apartment is fully equipped with your short term stay:
• Washer & dryer
• Coffee & tea
• Kitchenware, pots and pans, cooking oils, spices, untecils
• Wifi, cable
• Clean towels, shampoo, conditioner
• Plates, cooking ware, spices
• Digital number door lock for front and back doors
• Cookingwares: pan, pot all kitchen supplies
• Salt, paper, oil....
Electric fuse box is at the backyard, it's a long wood box on the wall. Inside has 4 electric fuses, different apartment numbers on it.
Hal lain yang perlu diperhatikan
The location of this apartment is best in Eagle Rock, walking distant to supermarkets, coffee shops, restaurants, shops, banks.....
• No smoking inside. $200 smoking cleaning fee will deduct from deposit
• No parties or events
• Not suitable for pets
• Check our at 11 am, check out on time to avoid additional booking fee
• No foreign objects in the toilet (i.e. kitchen paper towel, napkins, tampons or condoms) as it is a grinder pump system and it can cause the pump to fail! ***
• Please turn off AC or heater when out of apartment
We do ask for generally clean, quiet folks - we do have neighbors..
Texting or email is the best. I don't stay at the same apartment, I travel a lots oversea. Texting and email are the best ways to contact me, I'm very fast response.
I'm an entrepreneur, love to travel. My husband and I travel to Asia a lots for business, almost 1/3 of our time in Asia. We also love to host, we have put lots of time to decorate the apartment and hope our guests enjoy and appreciate what we have.