Monks Bridge is a 3 bedroomed converted former schoolhouse dating from
the 1700's, the property is very well equipped and benefits from a
woodburning stove. The property is surrounded by beautiful gardens
leading down to Lyvenet Beck.
* Size: Sleeps 5, 3 bedrooms.
* Nearest pub: Less than 0.2 miles
* Nearest amenities: 5 miles.
* Pets: Sorry no pets.
* Short breaks: Not available in peak season unless last minute.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 3 bedrooms, 1 en suite, bathroom, 1 lounge/dining room,
* Beds: 1 King-size, 1 double, 1 single.
* Luxuries: TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi.
* General: Woodburning stove (fuel provided), electric storage heaters.
* Utilities: Electric oven, grill, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge
freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher
* Standard: Iron, ironing board, toaster
* Other: Bed linen and towels are provided.
* Parking: Parking for 1 car at the property.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out
at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed. Please note the garden is not fenced off on
the beck side so children should be supervised at all times.
Amenities: Cookware Kitchen Utensils, Washing Machine, Dishwasher, double bed, TV, Kitchen, cooking hob, oven, freezer, sofa, separate entry, single bed, king size bed, garden, Fireplace, Free Wireless Internet, Towels, en suite bathroom, Bed Linen, Ironing Board, Dryer, Free Parking, No Smoking Rooms/Facilities, No Pets Allowed, Smoke Detectors;
2 x Bathroom, 3 x Bedroom