Be surrounded by nature and yet have all the comforts of home. Be our guest in this cozy log cabin surrounded by tall pines and mountains, and yet still a short drive to Lake Tahoe and the casinos.
Cozy cabin nestled in South Lake Tahoe perfect for the relaxing or adventure filled getaway. This rustic charmer has evolved over the last 10 years to bring you and your family a warm and comfortable stay.
At 3 bedrooms and 2 baths, the Lake Tahoe Chalet is perfect for families of up to 8 people. We do consider the family dog on a case-by-case basis, please ask, and the backyard is fully fenced.
You'll find the Lake Tahoe Chalet professionally cleaned with linens, towels, toiletries, dishes, glasses, cookware and utensils provided. There is a propane BBQ and a large picnic-style table that seats 10 on the deck. The back yard is full fenced. High speed WiFi is free and available throughout the cabin .
Interaksi dengan tamu
We are very responsive via email, @LakeTahoeChalet, web, text or phone, but will not be on site. There are plenty of guidebooks and a welcome book located at the cabin that offer recommendations for places to eat and hiking trails.
Hal lain yang perlu diperhatikan
El Dorado county permit #2262
Smoking is not permitted inside or outside the residence.
We will consider friendly house-trained dogs on a case-by-case basis. Additional deposit may be required.
1. Please report any problems or damage after checking in.
2. Please, no shoes on the carpeted areas and furniture.
3. No groups over ten people, and no loud parties.
4. No smoking, inside or outside of the chalet.
5. Missing items will be deducted from your deposit plus a $50 service fee per item.
6. Do not leave any food in the chalet.
7. Please clean the BBQ after each use, bring in utensils, and recover the grill.
8. Leave the thermostat set at 60 degrees when leaving the cabin.
9. If you use the cast iron cookware, please dry immediately!
We are two professionals who work and live in the San Francisco Bay Area, CA. We both work in the movie industry in visual effects, and love going to Tahoe in our spare time!