Modern private guesthouse sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms sharing a bathroom. City-licensed short-term rental, price includes 9% city hotel tax & 6% state. Hi-speed wi-fi, parking (street only--free & legal), morning beverages complimentary. PLEASE DO NOT PULL DOWN THE STEEP DRIVEWAY. Park on street a few feet ahead of mailbox. Luxurious sheets & towels. Near Zilker, Lady Bird Lake, Downtown. Please read entire listing, so you know what you're getting, and send code phrase when you send request.
Sleek, clean, new (finished in April, 2014), modern and completely private. The space has two good-sized bedrooms connected by a large bathroom. I do not book strangers together because of the shared bath. Fridge/ice-maker, coffee & tea provided. NO KITCHEN OR MICROWAVE.
Four people will be quite comfortable. Separate entrance from main house.
Base price is for 2 people sharing one of the rooms. If two people want both rooms, book it for 3, so the $25/night fee for extra room will be triggered. We provide full coffee and tea service. Refrigerator/ice-maker, iron, private entrance. The two bedrooms in the guesthouse share a large bath. Cable television, hi-speed wi-fi. Use of washer/dryer available. Parking on the street only. The back deck looking over the creek is just for guests, so feel free to sit out there.
Interaksi dengan tamu
We will be in our separate quarters during guests' stay in the space. We are available for questions, issues, suggestions about fun stuff to do in Austin but we will not be in your way or nosy.
Hal lain yang perlu diperhatikan
Architect-designed home completed in April, 2014. Memory foam beds, highest quality sheets and towels, fine shampoo, conditioner, lotion provided, along with hair dryer and iron.
When you book, please put "Dance Beneath the Diamond Sky" at the top of your message. This way, I'll know you've read the entire listing. I find my guests have a much better experience, and booking is much smoother if they know exactly what they're getting and what's not available.
1. Parking on the street only.
2. We do not allow video or photo shoots--too many bad experiences.
3. Smoking is allowed on outside decks only--NO SMOKING IN THE GUESTHOUSE. This includes vaping, e-cigarettes and vaporizers. By accepting the reservation you agree to reimburse us $250 for air cleaning if you do any of the named forms of smoking in the guesthouse.
4. We love pets and have two small dogs, but unfortunately we've had so many bad experiences with badly behaved pet owners, who claim their little darlings are well-behaved that we've had to change our pet policy to NO PETS. We're sad about that but we can't have any more destruction to our property.
5. In the bathroom, you'll find lovely plush white towels for bathing in the far left cabinet. Please do not use these towels for wiping feet, going to the lakes, or wiping up coffee--grrrr. You'll also find old beach towels and rag towels for taking to the lake or pool, for dirty jobs, wiping feet when it's wet outside, or wiping off the outdoor furniture. Please pay attention to this distinction and don't ruin the nice white towels, but don't use the gross rag towels for your shower, either!
6. Pricing: the base price is for two people sharing one room. If you need both rooms, it's another $25/night even if it's only two people. If you want to use the second bedroom, make the rezo for 3 people, which will trigger the extra fee. If you use the extra room, we will ask Airbnb to charge you another $25/night.
7. Recycling--we recycle everything-and we'd like our guests to do the same--I frequently have to dig plastic bottles and other recyclables out of the trash after guests leave. Sigh. We provide recycling bins and we think it's important. Plastic, paper, cans--all go in the recycling bins.
We hope our guests will treat our house just as they would treat their own possessions. Some holiday and special occasion weekends have a three night minimum. Please be sure to check the calendar when booking
Tuan rumah ini memiliki 62 ulasan untuk properti lainnya.Lihat ulasan lainnya
With all three of our children now grown, my husband, Fred, and I are enjoying the freedom of travel, reading whenever we like, going to movies, eating out at the many great restaurants in Austin, and attempting adventurous new recipes with good friends. We look forward to meeting new people from all over the world with our Guesthouse Zipp Airbnb venture. If I were to summarize my view of life, I think it would be: experiences are better than things.
I am managing the Garden Oasis Guesthouse for my good friends, Yvonne and Tom who own an advertising and marketing company. Their place is gorgeous--5 star living at a 3 star price. They are warm and welcoming so if you choose their Guesthouse you'll be guaranteed a wonderful Austin experience. It's perfect for executives who want a quiet private space for meetings or entertaining.