Large, light filled private room
20 mins to the city
Full access of kitchen and bathroom
Some traffic noise
Please make sure you read the WHOLE listing
**Please complete your profile with picture. Tell me about yourself, anyone you are travelling with and the reason for your trip to Melbourne. I cannot answer any queries without this information, so please include this in your message. Thank you!**
To ensure you have a great Airbnb experience, please read the FULL listing, so you are not disappointed by location or amenity and you are comfortable with the house rules.
Large, bright, private room in a 2 bedroom, ground floor apartment. The room is usually the living room of the apartment, so it has a sofa bed.
During your stay, your room is completely private, with frosted glass doors (see pictures), there is a lock for your room so your belongings are safe. The room is spacious and easily accommodate 2 people.
The kitchen and bathroom will be shared myself and other Airbnb guests (who stay in a 2nd bedroom)
The rest of the apartment is decorated with stylish vintage modern touches, lots of art and pot plants. It is peaceful and relaxing yet functional with all the required amenities.
Whilst I do my best to provide a clean and lovely apartment, please understand, this is my home, which I live in and use, so it is not an immaculate hotel experience, for those who expect that, it is best to book another listing.
BATHROOM (shared) - washing machine (no dryer)
Fresh linen, clean towels
Free carparking - please enquire when you are making a reservation
Interaksi dengan tamu
I am always happy to answer any questions about things to see and do and give advice about best food, coffee, drinks and places to visit in this great city.
Hal lain yang perlu diperhatikan
DISCOUNTS - Please do not inquire about discounts, it will be automatically declined.
It is not suitable anyone under 18 years old, infants, or male travellers over the age of 45 (in a couple or otherwise)
The room is on the side of a main road, so it can get noisy with traffic noise, please don't book if this may be a problem. If noise is an issue, I have a quieter, smaller room which maybe more suitable.
This listing is perfect for young, independent travellers, who are clean and respectful. Please acknowledge in your enquiry that you have read the FULL listing description and the house rules. Thank you
• STRICTLY No visitors, this includes anyone who is dropping you off. Your stay will be terminated with full fees withheld and security deposit forfeited if this rule is breached. For long term guests - this will be negotiated on a case by case basis
• Not suitable for male travellers over the age of 45 (in a couple or otherwise)
• No shoes inside the house, clean slippers will be provided
• Please leave the blinds open during the day for the house plants
• Turn on the fan in the bathroom whilst having a shower
• Turn on the exhaust fan in the kitchen when cooking
• Quiet time after 11pm - no cooking, hairdryer, washing machine use
• Leave the kitchen tidy with benches wiped, dirty dishes washed, dried and put away
• There is heating to keep you warm, but make sure you turn it off when you are not in the room
• If your stay is for more than a week or plan to do a lot of cooking, please help keep the apartment clean by taking out the kitchen rubbish