New house close to many tourist destination. Direct Access to the beach with a private in-house pool and a common pool directly at the beach. Shopping/Dining nearby. Rawai is a secluded part of Phuket. We help for Airport Pick up, car/scooter rental.
Private house, in a row of eight houses, with private in-house pool and common beach front pool. One master bedroom with king size bed, and one room with two single beds. Both have en suite bathroom. Living area with sofa and built in Kitchen with Stove, Microwave, Fridge, Oven and Laundry Machine. The indoor pools is however quite deep and may not be suitable for smaller children, but the beach pools is good for small children with a shallow section.
Rawai is on the Southern part of Phuket. Rawai is a quiet area and does not cater to the nightlife of other parts of Phuket. The old town of Phuket, Patong and Karon Kota are approx. 20 minutes from the house. The house is approximately 30 minutes from the Airport, however at the moment they built a new road around Phuket Town and the trip may take a bit longer. We can either help to organize an Airport Pick up (which is according to government rates 900 Baht one way) or help you to rent a car. You will need either a car or a motorbike to get around. Rawai beach has a lot of clay and is not famous for clear water, but it is nice to relax and use the pool. Nai Harn Beach is a nice, clean and quiet beach and 10 minutes from the villa. The Sunset point (Phromthep Cape) is also only about 15 minutes away. Shopping and Dining is maximum 1-2 km from the house. Chalong Bay (1 km from the house) is famous for diving and many good dive schools can be found there. Other activities in the area are plentiful with Elephant Riding, Horse Riding etc.
Interaksi dengan tamu
We are a family of 3 and stay in Bangkok. The Phuket Villa is our holiday resort. If you book more than 4 days we will send our maid and then every 4 subsequent days. We can also provide check in/out service as well as maid service. The maid service is 500 Baht a time. You will have the whole villa for yourselves, but we hope you threat it well. If you start your travel in Bangkok, please come to see us in Thong Lo, which is one of the most upscale parts for Dinning and Entertainment for a drink or just to say hello.
Hal lain yang perlu diperhatikan
We concern about Power used in Phuket as well as in our house therefore we include 400 units of power per week. This is normally enough for normal use (unless you leave doors and windows open etc.). However if the usage is above the 400 kWh we charge 7 Baht a kWh.
Bed sheets will be changed once a week. Cleaning by Maid will be done once a week. For 3 days booking we will not change the bedsheet or clean, this will be done only on the 4th day.
Laundry can be done in the Villa or can be sent out via the Maid. Not expensive.
Check in time is normally around 14.00 and check out is normally around 12.00. However we can discuss special cases.
Twice a week the pool guy will come to clean the pool. He normally comes (Monday and Thursday) and has his own key to enter, but he will ring the bell first. While we use his service for a long time, please do not tempt it with leaving valuables around.
We will not charge any cancellation fee if we can find a replacement in time.
1. Smoking is permitted but please do it outside at the indoor pool as our daughter has asthma and we want her to enjoy the place as much as you do.
2. If you break something please let us know so that we can fix it before the next guests arrive.
3. The house will belong to you only when you stay there, however we expect you to take care of it as it would be your own.
4. Please do not leave the windows open and the aircondition on. Please also be aware of mosquitoes especially around dawn and dusk and keep the windows and doors closed at these times.
5. Please deposit garbage in closed plastic bags at the parking lot in the provided containers and please close them as otherwise cats etc. go to feed off them there.
6. If you use the common pool, please clean up food and drinks after you leave so that all guests can enjoy it.
7. Please do not feed stray animals as otherwise they return all the time for more food.