Lavender is the suite apartment of a medieval farmhouse which have been refurbished. It is about 120m2, with a 40m2 living-dining-kitchen area with magnificent views over the valley. It has 4 double rooms and a garden with swimmingpool and barbacue.
Can Gramunt is one of the medieval farmhouse buildings of the La Torre de Claramunt municipality, built in the 16th century. Its complete refurbishment between 2010 and 2014 included the creation of three spacious apartments, a separate small building with a large communal space used for different activities, an outdoor swimming pool, gardens and terraces with magnificent views, situated in a picturesque environment surrounded by vineyards and the hills of central Catalonia.
The site maintains the traditional centuries-old structure, which consists of the main building and annex buildings surrounded by a natural stone wall.
Lavender is Can Gramunt’s suite apartment, with a living area of 120m2 on the second floor. The living-dining-kitchen area is 40m2, with a high ceiling showing the timber roof beams and magnificent views over the valley. The kitchen is open and spacious, which encourages cooking and food preparation as a social activity. This apartment can be adapted foreither 4 or 7 guests.
- Two to four bedrooms, living-room, dining room and kitchen all in one large, open space, one or two bathrooms
- Grand king size beds (160x200cm) or individual beds (90x200cm) as desired
- North facing balcony overlooking the valley, with amazing panoramic views
- Views of Montserrat Mountain, the Claramunt Castle and the vineyards in the west
- Under-wall heating for maximum thermal comfort
- Wood-burning stove for a cosy atmosphere
Swimming pool, garden and BBQ available
Interaksi dengan tamu
There is a very nice couple living in the groundfloor apartment so you can ask them what you need.
Nomor lisensi atau registrasi
Pelajari tentang nomor ini
animals not allowed