Come enjoy luxury accommodations in Deer Valley! This beautiful 2 bedroom/3 bathroom at The Silver Baron Lodge, located in Lower Deer Valley is a 2 minute walk (or free bus ride) from the base of Deer Valley Resort and a short hop to Main Street!
The design of The Silver Baron Lodge features rustic dark woods, timber frame architecture, stone fireplaces and iron finishes to capture the mining heritage of Park City. Conveniently located near the base of Deer Valley Resort, this lodge offers guests a variety of year-round activities. You are located in Lower Deer Valley, one of the best areas in Park City - right down the block from Snow Park Lodge for easy access to the resort, and Main Street with shopping, dining, and nightlife just minutes away.
ABOUT THE CONDO
- 2 bedrooms with plush bedding, 3 full baths
- Master bedroom with king size bed, flatscreen, master bath
- Second bedroom with 2 queen size beds and full bathroom
- Fully stocked gourmet kitchen
- Spacious living room w/pullout queen sofa (Tiffany Sleeper System), dining table, flatscreen TV, and 3rd full bath
- Private deck with hot tub and great views of Deer Valley Resort and PCMR, great for apres ski
- Rustic mountain design
- Inviting living room with stone fireplace
- Great for families with young children
- Private deck with hot tub
- Underground heated parking
- Close to base of mountain (Snow Park Lodge), short walk or take free Park City shuttle
- Outdoor heated pool, hot tubs, kids water slide
- Fitness center available
- Checkout cleaning included in rate. In-stay maid service available for additional charge.
**PLEASE NOTE - this unit can lock off to 2 separate units and be rented as a 1 Bedroom (the Master + Living Room/Kitchen), or a Studio (the 2nd bedroom), if you are interested please inquire for pricing.
Interaksi dengan tamu
Whatever you need, we’re here for you 24/7. From discounts on lift tickets to airport transportation, our concierge service takes the stress out of your trip. We can also help with restaurant recommendations, ski gear rentals, and area attractions. After you book, you’ll find a welcoming email in your inbox detailing all we have to offer.
Pets welcome with additional deposit and/or cleaning fee (amount varies depending on type of pet, please inquire).
Daily housekeeping is not included but can be added for an additional fee. My general guidelines for checkin (4pm) and checkout (10am) are flexible depending on guest arrivals/departures around your stay.
Please let me know if you'd like an early checkin/late checkout and I will do my best to accommodate. Thanks and look forward to hosting you!
Came out to Park City for a "6 month break" from New York, it's been almost 5 years now. Park City is an incredible town - check out my reviews - I do everything I can to make sure you love PC as much as I do!