One bedroom cottage, in a quiet village North East of Lincoln, and 6 miles from the city center. It shares an enclosed courtyard with our house and has a double bedroom (en-suite), 3/4th double sofa-bed, and full kitchen, dining, and living areas.
One bedroom with double bed, drawers, and wardrobe; en-suite with separate bath and shower - shampoo, shower gel, and hair dryer provided. Living area with 3/4th double sofabed (suitable for 2 children / 1 adult), armchair, full kitchen (except freezer), dining table, desk, TV, WiFi, local books / maps / leaflets, and board games. Underfloor heating throughout.
The entire building, and the courtyard / driveway which has plenty of off street space for car parking (see photo). We potentially have space for larger vehicles up to around 3.5 tonnes or for your day visitors, but please get in touch first.
Interaksi dengan tamu
We live across the courtyard, so we're should be easily available if you need anything and are happy to chat or give you your privacy as your prefer. If you're fellow dog lovers, our dogs would also love to say hi!
Hal lain yang perlu diperhatikan
We have two chocolate labs on the property who use the courtyard, so being at least comfortable around dogs is preferable. If not we can make arrangements to keep you and them separate, but only for shorter stays.
Two previous guest mentioned that he had trouble with mobile phone reception inside the cottage, but there is broadband / Wi-Fi. Vodafone doesn't seem to have a problem in my experience, but I can't comment on any other networks.
A few guests have previously given slightly less than five-star rating for location, so to hopefully avoid this in the future - the property is in a rural location! The road before reaching the house is unpaved and without street lights; the area can be muddy if it rains and is not cleared of snow / salted during winter (though I've never been stuck, even in my old '93 Peugeot 306).
Finally, if you book, please check the notes along with the AirBnB map, as GPS and most online directions (excluding (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) Maps) will only navigate to nearby.
0. CLOSE THE GATES! - please always close the courtyard gate behind you, and if the main gate is closed, please also close that behind you.
1. Please be aware that no pets or live animals are permitted in or live in the rental property, but our dogs do use the shared courtyard area.
2. Please do not smoke indoors - outdoors is okay so long as all of the waste is disposed of.
3. Please don't drive on the grass - if you're having trouble reversing, please let us know and we will happily move one of our cars if they are in the way.
4. Please leave the cottage as you found it (clean dishes and appliances, etc) so we have less cleaning to do and can keep the price low.
5. Please flush only toilet paper as the sewage uses a septic tank and other items can cause blockages.