Romantic, Luxurious, Private
Escape the city and experience the tranquility of nature in this romantic floating Safari Camp. Situated on a private dock, Paddler's offers the perfect mix of luxury and nature, giving guests the time and space to relax, recharge and reconnect. Paddler's is an ideal romantic getaway for a couple. We are conveniently located just minutes from almost anywhere in the St. Louis area.
With four unique Safari Campsites, we can accommodate up 12 guests.
Situated on a private dock in a channel just off the Mississippi River, the atmosphere is serene and peaceful. Paddler's Float Camp has a unique design and personality with distinctive characteristics to create a romantic getaway.
-Your Safari Camp is floating on a private dock that looks across our channel into a wooded island and is adjacent to the Mississippi River
-You will be nearby, in the heart of St. Charles County and about 30 minutes from almost anywhere in the St. Louis area
-You will sleep in a luxury Safari Tent on a deck that looks across to our wooded island
-You will sleep on a real, comfortable Queen bed with crisp, clean sheets and pillows
-Our bathrooms are clean, private, and have flush toilets
-You will have a private, enclosed, outdoor shower with hot running water located behind the Marina Lodge
-We provide everything you need to enjoy the great outdoors in luxury and style including a grill, camp chairs, fire ring, and full access to the Marina’s Lodge.
***Glamping St. Louis is in Missouri’s great outdoors so be prepared to accept the inherent risk of your adventure including wildlife, insects, and unpredictable conditions (we can’t control weather or the River). Come with an adventurous and open mind, and some bug spray.
As a guest you will have access to the Marina's 20 acre shore side property which includes our private pond, the Marina's channel to the River, and the Marina's private 40 acre island.
Interaksi dengan tamu
Lee manages the Marina and is present daily. Anything you need, just let me know.
Hal lain yang perlu diperhatikan
Glamping St. Louis is about luxury, seclusion, and convenience. We invite you to come experience the beauty of our Marina property, private island, and the Mississippi River while staying in one of our secluded luxury camps. Our Safari Camps complement the natural surroundings of our site, and encourage a sense of connection, relaxation, and renewal.
Clean sheets, pillows, comforters
Towels, hand towels, wash cloths
Coffee, tea, hot chocolate, bottled water, S'Mores
Marina kitchen comes with full suite of kitchen necessities and utensils
Camp chairs, picnic table, charcoal grill, gas stove top, fire ring.
Charcoal for the grill
Firewood for a nightly campfire
Superior guest service
Free Wi-Fi in the Marina Lodge
Pond and River access
Central Location to all St. Charles County Activities
Additionally, you will have use of the Marina Lodge, its living room, kitchen, and private restrooms and our canoe, paddles, and life jackets.
What to Bring
Food / Snacks / Drinks / Beer / Wine
A good book
Weather appropriate outerwear
Camping appropriate footwear (heels are not recommended)
Slippers or sandals (please take off muddy shoes/sandals/boots before entering the Safari Tents)
A desire to get away from the day-to-day and relax in nature!
Booking party must be 25 years of age or older and complete our Rental Agreement prior to checking in. Here is our Rental Agreement:
Vacation Rental Agreement
The term of the Vacation Rental commences at 3:00 pm on __________ and ends at 10:00 am on __________.
2. Rental Fee: $______________
3. Rented Premises /Rules and Regulations
1. The Owner agrees to Rent to the Renter the Safari Campsite at 800 Wilson Road, St. Charles, MO 63301 (the 'Premises') for use as a vacation rental only. The Premises may not be used for the purpose of carrying on any business, profession, trade of any kind or for the purpose other than as a private single-family vacation rental.
2. The number of individuals in the Campsite (individuals sleeping in the Safari Tent/Tents or guests invited to the Campsite) at any time may not exceed 4 (four) without prior written consent by the owner. No parties or events with invited guests shall be held in the Campsite without prior written approval by Owner.
3. The Renter acknowledges that he/she is 25 years of age or older.
4. The Renter agrees and acknowledges that the Premises have been designated as a smoke-free environment. The Renter and members of Renter's party will not smoke anywhere in or on the Premises.
5. The Renter agrees and acknowledges that the Premises have been designated as a Pet-free environment. Pets may not be brought on the Premises.
6. It is the responsibility of the Renter to supervise children at all times.
7. The Renter agrees to keep the Premises reasonably clean and not to disturb the vegetation around the Campsite.
8. The Renter will not engage in any illegal trade or activity on or about the Premises.
9. Owners or repair companies can enter Campsite/Safari Tent at any time. Renter does not have to be present.
10. Renter agrees to only build fires in the provided fire pit and to never leave a fire unattended at any time.
11. Upon checking in Renter agree to provide Owner with Credit/Debit card information (in Renter’s name) as security against loss or damage.
4. Damage of Premises
River Island Marina LLC reserves the right to charge your credit card for damage, theft, or excessive cleaning that occurs to the Campsite, Safari Tent, Marina Lodge, equipment, or furnishings as a result of your tenancy.
5. Rental Fee/Payment
Renter will pay the full Rental Fee at the time of booking. Payment is made by credit card or debit card.
A written notice (email to the Owner) is required for cancellation.
1. Cancellation more than thirty 30 days prior to the arrival date is eligible for a full refund except for the cost of 3rd party (airbnb, glampinghub) credit card transaction fees.
2. Cancellation less than 30 days but more than 15 days prior to the arrival date is eligible for a 50% refund.
3. Cancellation less than 15 days in advance of the arrival date will cause forfeiture of the full advance payment.
4. Early departure does not warrant any refund of payment.
5. Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance paid deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in.
The Campsite is in a very safe neighborhood. There are security cameras on the Marina’s premises. Renters may lock the Safari Tent with the provided lock.
8. Care and Use of Premises
At the expiration of this Rental Agreement, the Renter will surrender the Premises in as good a state and condition as they were at the commencement of this Lease, reasonable use and wear and tear expected.
9. Held Harmless
The Renter agrees that the Owner will not be liable or responsible in any way for any personal injury or death that may be suffered or sustained by the Renter; or by any person for whom the Renter is responsible who may be on the Premises; or for any loss of or damage or injury to any property, including cars, boats, trailers, and contents thereof.
10. Written Exceptions
Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing.
11. Governing Law
Any legal proceedings resulting from this Agreement will be governed by the laws of the State of Missouri without regard to the jurisdiction in which any action or special proceeding may be instituted.
12. General Provisions
1. All monetary amounts stated or referred to in this Agreement are based on the United States dollar.
2. Facsimile and emailed signatures are binding and are considered to be original signatures.
By Signing Below, I agree to all terms and conditions of this Agreement.
Tuan rumah ini memiliki 4 ulasan untuk properti lainnya.Lihat ulasan lainnya
Boats are in my blood with eight sea captains in my family history. An avid sailor I have owned 14 boats and cruised Mexico's Sea of Cortez with my wife Peg, and our two boys. Now that the kids are grown, we acquired the River Island Marina and set out to make it a comfortable, family friendly, and trouble free experience for our members and guests.
After backpacking through Europe and camping in many national and state parks, we saw an opportunity to create a different nature experience that is private and secluded yet convenient to all St. Louis has to offer.